Are you shopping for someone this Christmas who loves coffee? Here is my list of gift suggestions that are sure to please any coffee lover.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
- KRUPS Electric Coffee Burr Grinder – The top-rated burr grinder on Amazon for a reason.
- Espresso Coffee Maker
- Death Wish Ground Coffee – Claims to be the “world’s strongest coffee.” I haven’t tried it myself, but now I’m really curious!
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee Pot/Maker – Brew you own cold brew at home and save money from all those Starbucks trips.
- The World Atlas of Coffee: From Beans to Brewing
- Chocolate Espresso Bean Blend
- Caffeine Molecule Necklace – For the geeky coffee drinkers.
- Contigo Insulated Travel Mugs – Love these mugs for commuting. You can open them with one hand and they keep your coffee hot all morning (if it lasts that long).
- Coffee Canister with Scoop
- Keurig Coffee Maker – We have this model at home (K575) and it probably gets used 3-4 times a day. Love it!
- Electric Milk Frother – This, along with a frothing pitcher and an espresso maker, would make an excellent gift for someone wanting to develop their barista skills.
- Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher
- Coffee & Oatmeal Exfoliating Soap
- ‘I Run on Coffee, Sarcasm, and Lipstick’ Colouring Book
- Fair Trade Coffee Bean Earrings – All proceeds from these earrings go to support moms and artisans in the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Guatemala.
- ‘I Drink Coffee Like a Gilmore’ T-Shirt – For all the coffee lovers who are also Gilmore Girls fans. “Do you like coffee? Only with my oxygen.”
- ‘Coffee, Books & Rain’ Cushion Cover – The definition of a perfect afternoon, in my opinion.
- ‘Don’t Even Think About It’ Coffee Mug – I’m not quite this grumpy without coffee, but I certainly know people who are!
Looking for more gift suggestions? Take a look at my other gift guides!